Silverton Mountain’s Unguided Season Pass:
Take Advantage of Colorado’s El Nino this Winter!
Unguided Season Access at Silverton Mountain for $299 PLUS 15 FREE days at 3 of Colorado’s Best Areas: 5 Free days at Arapahoe Basin, 5 Free Days at Monarch, & 5 Free Days at Powderhorn!Silverton Mountain is excited to announce that pass sales will begin AUGUST 19th, 2015 with the return of the $299 Unguided Season Pass (early price)! Move fast and make sure to purchase your 2015/16 pass quickly as only a limited amount will be available. Last year’s Unguided Season Pass was 100% sold out within a couple of weeks.
THE 2015-2016 SEASON
Silverton Mountain Kids Pass $59
With groms these days ripping harder than their parents, there’s no need leave them at home. Bring them down to Silverton so they can give you a lesson on how to shred Colorado’s steepest ski area with style. Only $59 for 13 days of unguided skiing. Valid for kids 17 and under! This pass does not include the 15 free days or other $199 pass perks.
Unguided Season Pass $299
The $299 Unguided Season Pass is the best deal in skiing! Includes 15 free days at other Colorado ski areas (5 at A Basin, 5 at Monarch, and 5 at Powderhorn), half price heli skiing, and major discounts on guided skiing. A unique deal that celebrates all that Colorado has to offer, especially its steepest and deepest terrain!
– Unguided skiing at Silverton Mountain during the unguided season
– $79 Standby guided skiing
– ½ Price standby heli drops (*heli may not be available during the unguided season)
– $2.00 Premium draft beers all season
– 5 Free days at Arapahoe Basin: The Gnarliest Ski Area in Summit County provides the best training grounds for Silverton Mountain and is only a short drive from the Front Range. With the longest operating season in the state, you can get your legs ready for Silverton Mountain before everyone else!
– 5 Free days at Monarch: Halfway between Denver and Silverton, this Colorado Classic has plenty of hidden, steep terrain that gets caked with snow every year. Overflowing with soul and super fun trees, you’ll find something new every time you go (Blackout dates December 24, 2015 to January 3, 2016)
– 5 Free days at Powderhorn: The quintessential Western Slope ski area, Powderhorn is known for deep & dry powder dumps thanks to the Grand Mesa Effect. A stunning view of the desert from the top of a powder run is hard to find anywhere else in the world, and you can usually find freshies weeks after storms. This is the season to shred one of Colorado’s best hidden treasures!
Combo Season Pass $599
Limited unguided skiing during our Guided Only Season.
See conditions below
– Unguided skiing on Lift Line, Rightside Lift Line Woods and RMYF during Guided Only Season
– Priority ½ price standby heli drops (heli may not be available during the unguided season)
– 2 Free Guided Days: Available Jan 8, 9, 10, and/or March 26, 27, 28.
– $59 Standby guided skiing
– 2 Complimentary draft beers every day of the Unguided Season
– Plus all Unguided Pass perks
A $199 non-refundable deposit is required upon purchase. The remaining $400 will be charged on December 18, 2015. An Unguided Season Pass will be offered or the $199 deposit will be refunded in full if the minimum amount of pass sales is not met prior to opening day.Don’t miss out this season by purchasing your pass starting August 19th, 2015!
Make sure to check out pass deals online starting August 19th, 2015 or on our Facebook Page.