Guided Only Skiing 12/30/2021-03/13/2022
- $249 Includes your lift ticket and Guide
- Check our online booking calendar for availability; If a Thurs-Sun isn’t “live”, no tickets are available that day.
- Open Thursday through Sunday ONLY and President’s Day (2/15/2021).
- See a more specific schedule here
- Reservations are highly recommended
- See more on our Guided Experience here
Private Guide Service Available
December and April
- 1 person $489
- 2 people $689
- $289 for each additional person
- Includes lunch
January, February, & March Peak Season
- 1 – 2 people $1,999
- $99 for each additional person
- Includes lunch
Unguided Skiing 03/17/2021-04/18/2021
You do not need to make a reservation for unguided skiing but if you are coming from far away it is a good idea. Online reservations close 12 hours before the ski day. Purchase your tickets online!
- $99 per unguided day lift ticket
- Operating dates are Wednesday-Sunday during unguided
- Guided lift tickets are still available during unguided season
- During unguided season, single heli runs are available on Thurs-Sun only.
- $184 Single Heli Drops (after purchase of a lift ticket)
- $1,190 6 Run Heli Day (includes six drops and a guide)
- Private heli starting at $11,990
- $59 for the avalanche equipment package Black Diamond Beacon, Shovel, & Probe.
- $64 for the avalanche package plus a backpack for carrying skis or boards in style.
- $89 for the avalanche package plus an Avalanche Airbag Pack to carry it all.
- $64 Demo K2 Powder Skis with Marker bindings – We offer a variety of K2’s finest fat planks. We do not have rental boots.
- $64 Demo Venture Snowboards –
- Snowboarders: you need to bring your own bindings and hardware and boots.
- Leave your stick at home and try riding a handmade specialty board
- $40 Black Diamond Avalanche Beacon
- $25 Black Diamond Rescue Shovel
- $25 Black Diamond Rescue Probe
- $25 Dakine Backpack
- $50 Avalanche Airbag Backpack
- $25 per day Demo Smith Turbo Fan Goggles and see what you have been missing.
- $25 per day Demo Smith Helmet to protect your noggin from a floggin.
- $25 K2 Ski Poles
Private Mountain Available Starting 11/24
Did you know that you can rent out Silverton Mountain for as little as $9,990 per day? It’s a great opportunity for charity fundraisers, photo shoots, product testing/R&D, bachelor and bachelorette parties, or corporate events. If you bring 40 people that’s only $250 a person to have exclusive access to the Silverton guided chairlift terrain.
Great Place for Singles
If your ski buddy no longer has the time, a Silverton ski trip is a great way to meet new friends of similar skiing ability and interests. Silverton is a very friendly and social atmosphere for single riders.
Guided groups are formed at the start of each day of skiing, so there is no need to inform us of the people you wish to ski with until you arrive.