2016 Silverton Sisters’ Meeting in the Mountains
Join us for the ultimate ladies’ weekend at Silverton Mountain, April 2nd-3rd. Ranked as the #1 Best Ski (and Snowboard) Camp for Women by Teton Gravity Research, this is the premier event of the season for women who love steep terrain and good times with great people.
Bring your friends and partake in phenomenal expert-only skiing and riding, networking, inspiration and education. Great après drink specials at Grady’s Bar for all participating ladies.
This Annual Silverton Sisters’ Meeting in the Mountains is a weekend packed with skiing and riding steeps, plus participating in educational and inspirational presentations from the most respected women in the industry. You don’t have to be pro to attend this fantastic event.
Previous speakers have included:
• Emily Coombs: Steep skiing & Alaska Heli Skiing Pioneer, Executive Director of the Doug Coombs Foundation
• Megan Michelson: ESPN Freeskiing Editor and freelancer
• Donna Carpenter: President of Burton
• Wendy Fisher: Former Olympian named one of the most influential female skiers by Freeskier Magazine
• Annie Fast: 1st Female editor of Transworld Snowboarding –or any snowboard magazine
• Alison Gannett: World Champion Extreme Freeskier and global cooling advocate
• Re Wikstrom: Photographer scoring covers of Backcountry, Freeskier & Skiing magazines
• Lisa Branner: Co-Owner of Venture Snowboards
• Tess Weaver: Former editor at Powder Magazine and freelancer
• Claire Smallwood: Powerhouse behind SheJumps.com and pro skier
For 2016, we are excited to announce Red Bull athlete Grete Eliassen will be in Silverton to share her experiences. Grete has won back-to-back gold medals at the Winter X Games, the Red Bull Cold Rush, and was named Fri Flyt magazine’s “Woman Skier of the Decade.”
Packages start at just $195 for 2 days of skiing/snowboarding and 2 nights lodging. Check out the full list of options, fill out this form and email it to us to register! Or call (970)387-5706 for more information.