Celebrate 17 Years of Steep and Deep
Heli Ski Season Opens November 24, 2018
- Heli will be available 7 Days a Week for Single Drops, 6 Run Heli Day, and Private Heli in Silverton, CO from November 24th, 2018 through March 17th, 2018. Then available Sat/Sun through 4/14/19.
Guided Season December 27 – March 17, 2019
- Thursdays- Sundays + the Monday of Presidents’ Day, February 18, 2019
- Lift starts running at 9 am.
- Guided skiers should arrive at the base area by 8:15 am.
- Avalanche beacons, shovels and probes are needed to ski.
- Rentals are available at the mountain.
- Liability releases are also mandatory for anyone who wishes to participate.
Unguided Season March 21 – April 14, 2019
(guides still available during unguided season)
- Heli operational Sat/Sun for unguided season
- Unguided skiers can arrive whenever during the unguided season, the ticket tent opens at 8:00 am.
Guided skiers are allowed beyond the boundaries to certain areas of the mountain during the unguided season on a daily basis, as per BLM safety regulations. These areas are constantly shifting around the mountain based on snow safety with loads of great terrain for both.
Private Mountain Available Starting 11/24
Book the whole mountain for the ultimate private experience. The mountain opens on 11/24 for private groups who want to book holiday parties, do early season product testing R&D, photo shoots, bachelor/bachelorette parties, or for private groups who just want to shred in fantastic conditions. Prices starting at $9,990 for a max of 40 people, price varies depending on time of year.
For Details on Heli Availability in 2018/19 CLICK HERE
With 1,819 acres, Silverton Mountain has more expert terrain than any ski area in North America.