Celebrate 16 Years of Steep and Deep
Guided Only Season
January 18 – March 25th (Thursday through Sunday) and President’s Day on Monday, February 19th.
- Lift starts running at 9 am.
- Guided skiers should arrive at the base area by 8:15 am.
- Unguided skiers can arrive whenever, the ticket tent opens at 8:00 am.
- Avalanche beacons, shovels and probes are needed to ski.
- Rentals are available at the mountain.
- Liability releases are also mandatory for anyone who wishes to participate.
Unguided Season (guides still available during unguided season)
March 30, 31, April 1st, 6th, 7th, and 8th.
Guided skiers are allowed beyond the boundaries to certain areas of the mountain during the unguided season on a daily basis, as per BLM safety regulations. These areas are constantly shifting around the mountain based on snow safety with loads of great terrain for both.
With 1,819 acres, Silverton Mountain has more expert terrain than any ski area in North America.