Silverton is always searching for the most passionate employees who work hard and play hard. Join us.
Web Services Developer
We are excited to announce a new opportunity on the Silverton Mountain team! Combine your skills in web development with a love for mountain life and come work with us. The Web Services Developer will help develop and maintain our websites and related e-commerce. Other responsibilities include general IT functions for Silverton Mountain, including company computers. Experience on Nopcommerce or other ecommerce is a must. Full job description here.
Web Services Developer
The Web Services Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining Silverton Mountain’s websites and related ecommerce functions. This includes the design and feel of the website, along with its technical aspects and overall performance. In addition, this position also supports general IT functions for Silverton Mountain, including company computers, printers and mobile devices.
- Implement a new ecommerce solution, built upon the NopCommerce or a similar ecommerce engine, for Silverton Mountain.
- Establish and maintain a guest-facing ecommerce website that offers a modern, mobile-friendly, efficient booking experience.
- Establish and maintain the back-end of the site to provide call center tools to create and manage orders, issue refunds, manage product availability, pricing, and inventory, as well as back-end reporting and account reconciliation to support daily operations and business management.
- Ongoing IT support for Silverton Mountain company computers, printers and mobile devices.
- Maintain close contact with Silverton Mountain senior management on the design and progress towards implementation of web and Ecomm platforms.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 Years of Web development experience
- Expertise with Nopcommerce Ecommerce technology or similar Ecommerce platform is required.
- IT certifications desirable
- Microsoft Suite
Location and Work Hours
- Seasonal full time position from September through mid-April
- Based at company headquarters in Silverton, CO
This job summary has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed within this position at Silverton Mountain. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required for the successful execution of this position
Qualified guides/patrol with at least 4 years pro ski patrol or pro ski guiding experience should submit resumes via email. Seasonal work includes ski guiding, heli guiding, and snow safety duties. Must be exceptionally fit and enjoy working like an ox at altitude while carrying a heavy load.
Astar Mechanic A&P
If you are A&P with AS350 experience, that is also interested in Ski Patrol and Ski Guiding while not doing AP items, this could be for you. Must be a skilled AP and expert skier/boarder.
To submit a resume, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-387-5706.
Snow Intern Position
Currently accepting snow internship applicants for the 2017-2018 season. Requires a full season commitment Dec-April working Thurs-Sun 4 days a week. Internship is unpaid but provides excellent experience in the field of snow. Avalanche level 2 and WFR/OEC required (we offer an opportunity to take a Level 2 class early Dec if needed). All applicants should initiate process by submitting a resume via email to email@example.com.