Spring Unguided + Powder Upgrade
The $499 Spring Unguided Pass + $36 Powder Upgrade ($535)
Now includes 56% MORE unguided season & Open 5 DAYS a WEEK, $59 heli skiing*, 27 FREE days to partner resorts, and exclusive Private Mountain Day!
Powder Upgrade Includes:
- $89 Standby Guided Skiing/Snowboarding during Guided Season.
- Option to purchase a second $59 heli run on a second day. Heli runs must be on separate dates.
- 5% Discount on Alaska heli skiing with Silverton Mountain Guides for the months of November, December and January.
- $2 PBRs all season
- Access to the mountain for the following projected Unguided dates. This is a 56% increase in schedule length and the longest spring unguided dates ever. Dates now include Weds-Sun 5 DAYS a Week for FIVE Weeks:
- Monday, March 16 (Passholder-Only Private Mountain Day)
- March 18-22
- March 25-29
- April 1-5
- April 8-12
- April 15-19
- *Option to purchase One $59 heli run. Heli season running Thurs-Sun through April 5th. Heli runs to Grassy and Butter Bowl.
- PLUS 27 FREE days at the following partner resorts listed below.
- 3 days at Eaglecrest, Alaska
- 3 days at Mission Ridge, Washington
- 3 days at Sundance Mountain Resort, Utah
- 3 days at Red Lodge Mountain, Montana
- 3 days at Sunlight Mountain Resort, Colorado
- 3 days at Powderhorn, Colorado
- 3 days at Snow King, Wyoming
- 3 days at Brundage Mountain, Idaho
- 3 days at Mt. Baldy, California
$8.95 shipping fee is automatically added to all pass purchases. If you pick up your pass in person you will be refunded the mail out fee. Passes aren’t available for pickup or mail out until September, contact the office to schedule a time if you prefer to pick up your pass.
- Everything associated with this pass is NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON- REFUNDABLE, some partners with blackout dates. The heli runs can only be used by you and you need a ticket on any day you heliski. The second heli run with the ‘Powder Upgrade’ must be on a separate date. Sundance Mountain Resort has the following black out dates 12/21-1/5, 1/18/1/20, 2/15-2/17Heli skiing is based on availability so book as soon as you can.