$199 Gets You $39 Heli Skiing & A Spring Unguided Season Pass!!
For a limited time, the 2021 pass includes $39 heli skiing*, 30 FREE days to partner resorts, and an exclusive Private Mountain Day for only $199! (Unguided season pass price increases May 31, 2020)
Check out this awesome deal! $199 Limited Time Special Pass Deal includes:
- Access to the mountain for the following projected 2021 unguided dates Wednesday-Sunday 5 DAYS a week:
- Monday, March 15 (Pass holder-Only Private Mountain Day)
- March 17-21
- March 24-28
- March/April 31-4
- April 7-11
- April 14-18
- The following days at partner resorts:
- 2 days at Monarch Mountain, Colorado
- 2 Days at Arapahoe Basin, Colorado
- 2 Days at Sugar Bowl, California
- 3 days at Sunlight Mountain Resort, Colorado
- 3 days at Powderhorn, Colorado
- 3 days at Snow King, Wyoming
- 3 days at Brundage Mountain, Idaho
- 3 days at Mt. Baldy, California
- 3 days at Sundance Mountain Resort, Utah
- 3 days at Eaglecrest Ski Area, AK
- 3 days at Red Lodge, MT
- AND One $39 heli run for 2021 season ($39 only if booked prior to 5/31/20). Heli run price increases to $59 after 5/31/20. 2021 Spring Heli season running Thursday-Sunday through April 4th! Heli runs to Grassy and Butter Bowl. Heli codes will be sent April 2020.
Add a Powder UPGRADE for only $36 more.
Powder Upgrade Includes:
- $89 Standby Guided Skiing/Snowboarding during Guided Season.
- A second $39 heli run on a second day. Heli runs must be on separate dates. ($39 heli run only if booked prior to 5/31/20). Powder Upgrade Heli run pricing increases to $59 after 5/31/20.
- $2 PBRs all season.
- 5% Discount on Alaska heli skiing with Silverton Mountain Guides for the months of November, December and January.
- Only a very limited number of early bird $199 Unguided Season Passes will be sold as the price increases May 31, 2020 (regular price $599). Early bird priced Season Passes always sell out very quickly and only a limited amount will be available at this price.
$8.95 shipping fee is automatically added to all pass purchases. If you pick up your pass in person you will be refunded the mail out fee. Passes aren’t available for mail out until September, contact the office to schedule a time if you prefer to pick up your pass.
- Everything associated with this pass is NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON- REFUNDABLE, some partners with blackout dates. The heli runs can only be used by you and you need a ticket on any day you heli ski (for instance if you use in guided season). The second heli run with the ‘Powder Upgrade’ must be on a separate date. Heli skiing is based on availability so book as soon as you can.
- You will be sent a physical pass for the 20/21 season around September 2020. Emails will be sent with Heli Run information upon purchase after April 1, 2020.