The $189 Spring Unguided Pass
You read that right! The Spring Unguided Pass at Silverton Mountain is so cheap it’s like we’re giving skiing away! Check out this awesome deal:
- All of Spring Unguided Season (March 30, 31, April 1, 7, 8, and 9)
- Plus an exclusive private day at Silverton Mountain on March 29
- Includes all the benefits of the Unguided Pass (list below)
- 36 days total* at partner resorts, including:
- 3 days at Powder Mountain, Utah
- 3 days at Monarch Mountain, Colorado
- 3 days at Eaglecrest, Alaska
- 3 days at Mission Ridge, Washington
- 3 days at Sundance Mountain Resort, Utah
- 3 days at Red Lodge Mountain, Montana
- 3 days at Sunlight Mountain Resort, Colorado
- 3 days at Powderhorn, Colorado
- 3 days at Snow King, Wyoming
- 3 days at Homewood, California and $100 off cat skiing included
- 3 days at Smugglers’ Notch Resort, VT
- 3 days at Brundage Mountain, ID
*free skiing to Silverton Mountain passholders only (non-transferable) with certain blackout dates. Blackout date info available here.
The Spring Unguided Pass also includes:
- ½ price standby heli skiing
- $89 standby guided skiing on operating dates outside of those listed above
- Discounts on premium draft beers throughout the season.
Sorry! This product is sold out for the 2017-18 season. Call the office at (970)387-5706 for details.