The Solid Gold Pass
We are working to make the Solid Gold Pass the best pass in skiing! Check back for 2018/19 Rates & Dates!
2017/18: The Solid Gold Pass is the best Season Pass at Silverton Mountain and is better than ever! Act fast to get all these deals:
- 10 days of guided skiing in December or January (reservations required)
- NEW FOR 2017/18 ALSO INCLUDES Guided skiing on two Sundays in Feb (2/4 , 2/11) and three Sundays in March (3/11, 3/18, 3/25) (reservations required)
- All of Spring Unguided Season (March 30, 31, April 1, 6, 7, 8)
- Plus an exclusive private day at Silverton Mountain on March 29
- Includes all the benefits of the Unguided Pass (list below)
- 38 days total* at partner resorts, including:
- 3 days at Powder Mountain, Utah
- 3 days at Monarch Mountain, Colorado
- 3 days at Eaglecrest, Alaska
- 3 days at Mission Ridge, Washington
- 3 days at Sundance Mountain Resort, Utah
- 3 days at Red Lodge Mountain, Montana
- 3 days at Sunlight Mountain Resort, Colorado
- 5 days at Powderhorn, Colorado
- 3 days at Snow King, Wyoming
- 3 days at Homewood, California and $100 off cat skiing included
- 3 days at Smugglers’ Notch Resort, VT
- 3 day at Brundage Mountain, ID
*free skiing to Silverton Mountain passholders only (non-transferable) with certain blackout dates. Blackout date info available here.
The Solid Gold Pass also includes:
- ½ price standby heli skiing
- $89 standby guided skiing on operating dates outside of those listed above
- Discounts on premium draft beers throughout the season.
Sorry! This product is sold out for the 2017-18 season. Call the office at (970)387-5706 for details.