This package includes:
- Three days of guided skiing (December 29th, 30th, and 31st)
- Lunch and après drinks every day
- Welcome Party on Friday night, December 29
- Dinner Party at Eureka Station on Saturday, December 30
- New Years’ Bash, Silverton Style with live music and dinner included, December 31
- Drink tickets for apres at Grady’s Bar every day you ski/ride.
This is the perfect package for those who don’t need the crowded resorts and bars during the holidays!
The Grand Imperial Hotel is the Official Hotel Partner for this event. Lodging there starts as low as $144/night, double occupancy. The hotel has a variety of rooms from hotel rooms to suites that can sleep 4-6 people. To book a room or suite, email the Hotel Manager Jim Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Silverton Mountain NYE Package confirmation number with the lodging request to receive concierge service and special pricing.
Alternative lodging can be found on our Lodging Page.
Act fast and make your reservations below, space is limited and this will be one weekend you won’t want to miss!
Online booking is not available within 24 hours of ski date. To book a reservation within 24 hours of your ski date, please call 970-387-5706.
Need to add rental equipment? Add this ticket to your cart and then add rental equipment to your cart before checking out. Make sure you reserve rentals for December 29-31, 2017. You must have a beacon, shovel, and probe to ski at Silverton Mountain.