Additional days added to season pass providing 32 days of Free Skiing at Partner Resorts across America
Just weeks after announcing the season pass deal of the decade, Silverton Mountain is upping the ante to offer 12 additional FREE days at NEW Partner Resorts, Mission Ridge, (WA), Monarch Mountain (CO), Sundance Mountain Resort (UT) and Eaglecrest Ski Area (AK)! With the purchase of a Spring Unguided Pass ($149) or a Solid Gold Pass ($499), skiers and riders can now enjoy a whopping total of 32 days of free lift tickets at partner resorts, in addition to the season pass perks at Silverton Mountain. “We are thrilled to have Mission, Monarch, Sundance and Eagle Crest join our reciprocal season pass program,” stated Aaron Brill, CEO of Silverton Mountain. “The best deal in skiing just got even better.”
The $149 Spring “Unguided Season Pass” (early bird purchase price) includes the spring unguided season, plus an exclusive private day at Silverton Mountain on March 29th, along with half-price Heli skiing*, $89 guided skiing* and discounts on premium draft beers throughout the season.
The $499 “Solid Gold Pass” (early bird purchase price) includes all the benefits of the Unguided Pass, plus 10 days of guided skiing in December or January, and NEW for 2017/18- Guided skiing on two Sundays in Feb (4,11) and three Sundays in March (11, 18, 25), for a total of 15 guided days of skiing. The Solid Gold Pass now provides skiing at Silverton Mountain every month of the season.
Silverton Mountain’s ski season opens on December 28th and will continue through April 8th. Guided only skiing operations run through March 25th. On Thursday, March 29th, season passholders will have exclusive access to the mountain for a private day of skiing before opening the unguided season to the public beginning on March 30th. Silverton Mountain will be open Thurs-Sun (including Monday, Presidents Day) during the entire guided season.
Only a very limited number of $149 Unguided and $499 Solid Gold Season Passes will be sold for the 2017/18 season. Until September 1st (or until the very limited supplies run out), you can purchase your Unguided Pass for $149 (regular price $299). Solid Gold passes can be purchased for $499 until September 1st (regular price $699).* Heli skiing and guided skiing discounts on standby basis only.
Season Passes sell out quickly and only a limited amount will be available.
As of August 8, the following resorts will have a reciprocal seasons pass program with Silverton Mountain:
- Powder Mountain, Utah (Blackout dates: 12/23/17-01/03/18, 01/13-15/18, 02/17-19/18)
- Red Lodge Mountain, Montana (Blackout Dates: 12/23-31/17)
- Sunlight Mountain Resort, Colorado (Blackout Dates: 12/23-31/17)
- Powderhorn Mountain Resort, Colorado (NO BLACKOUT DATES; 5 Days of free skiing included for Solid Gold Pass)
- Snow King Mountain, Wyoming (NO BLACKOUT DATES)
- Homewood Mountain Resort, California ($100 off cat skiing included; Blackout Dates: 12/23/17 – 1/7/2018, 1/13-14/18, 2/17-25/18)
- Monarch Mountain, Colorado (Blackout Dates: 12/26-31/17, 02/17-18/18)
- Sundance Mountain Resort, Utah (Blackout Dates: 12/26-31/17, 01/13/18, 02/18/18)
- Mission Ridge, Washington (NO BLACKOUT DATES)
- Eaglecrest, Alaska (NO BLACKOUT DATES)
- Smugglers’ Notch Resort, Vermont (12/27/17-1/1/18, 01/13-15/18, 02/17-25/18)
- Brundage Mountain, Idaho (NO BLACKOUT DATES)
**The preceding resorts will each provide 3 days of free skiing to Silverton Mountain passholders (non-transferable) with certain blackout dates.
Go to Solid Gold Pass Page
These will sell out so act fast! Purchase Passes Here.
August 14, 2017 edit: Due to very high demand for the Solid Gold Passes, our early-bird inventory has been exhausted and the new price of the Solid Gold pass described above is $699.