$149 Pass Includes Exclusive Private Day at Silverton Mountain and Up to 18 Days of Free Skiing at Core Ski Areas Across the USA
As Silverton Mountain begins its 16th year, it comes with the announcement of huge new benefits for Season Pass holders. Silverton Mountain has teamed up with 10 of our favorite resorts to give you up to 32 days of free skiing during the 2017-18 ski season! The new resort partners include Powder Mountain (UT), Red Lodge Mountain (MT), Homewood Mountain Resort (CA), Snow King Mountain (WY), Sunlight Mountain Resort (CO), Powderhorn Mountain Resort (CO), Monarch Mountain (CO), Sundance Mountain Resort (UT), Mission Ridge (WA), and Eaglecrest (AK).
The $149 Spring Unguided Season Pass (early bird purchase price) includes the Spring Unguided Season, plus an exclusive private day at Silverton Mountain on March 29th, along with ½ price Heli skiing*, $89 guided skiing* and discounts on premium draft beers throughout the season.
The $499 Solid Gold Pass (early bird purchase price) includes all the benefits of the Unguided Pass, plus 10 days of guided skiing in December or January, and NEW for 2017/18- Guided skiing on two Sundays in February (2/4, 2/11) and three Sundays in March (3/11, 3/18, 3/25). The Solid Gold Pass now provides skiing at Silverton Mountain every month of the season.
“We are thrilled to announce this new reciprocal season pass program with some of the best independent ski area operators in the country,” said Aaron Brill, CEO of Silverton Mountain. “Silverton Mountain season passes were already a tremendous value with access to 1,819 acres of the best adventure skiing to be found anywhere on the planet and limited numbers of skiers each day, but now with the addition of 32 days of free skiing, an exclusive private mountain day, and ½ price heli skiing this makes the $149 Pass the best deal in skiing!”
Silverton Mountain’s ski season opens on December 28th and will continue through April 8th. Guided only skiing operations run through March 25th. On Thursday, March 29th, season pass holders will have exclusive access to the mountain for a day of skiing before opening the unguided season to the public beginning on March 30th. Silverton Mountain will be open Thursday through Sunday (including Monday, Presidents Day) during the entire guided season.
Only a very limited number of $149 Unguided and $499 Solid Gold Season Passes will be sold for the 2017/18 season. Until September 1st (or until the very limited supplies run out), you can purchase your Unguided Pass for $149 (regular price $299). Solid Gold passes can be purchased for $499 until September 1st (regular price $699).
*Heli skiing and guided skiing discounts on standby basis only.
Don’t Wait! Purchase Passes Here.
As of August 8, the following resorts will have a reciprocal seasons pass program with Silverton Mountain:
- Powder Mountain, Utah (Blackout dates: 12/23/17-01/03/18, 01/13-15/18, 02/17-19/18)
- Red Lodge Mountain, Montana (Blackout Dates: 12/23-31/17)
- Sunlight Mountain Resort, Colorado (Blackout Dates: 12/23-31/17)
- Powderhorn Mountain Resort, Colorado (NO BLACKOUT DATES; 5 Days of free skiing included for Solid Gold Pass)
- Snow King Mountain, Wyoming (NO BLACKOUT DATES)
- Homewood Mountain Resort, California ($100 off cat skiing included; Blackout Dates: 12/23/17 – 1/7/2018, 1/13-14/18, 2/17-25/18)
- Monarch Mountain, Colorado (Blackout Dates: 12/26-31/17, 02/17-18/18)
- Sundance Mountain Resort, Utah (Blackout Dates: 12/26-31/17, 01/13/18, 02/18/18)
- Mission Ridge, Washington (NO BLACKOUT DATES)
- Eaglecrest, Alaska (NO BLACKOUT DATES)
- Smugglers’ Notch Resort (12/27/17-01/01/18, 01/13-15/18, 02/17-25/18
- Brundage Mountain, Idaho (NO BLACKOUT DATES)
**The preceding resorts will each provide 3 days of free skiing to Silverton Mountain passholders (non-transferable) with certain blackout dates.
Go to Solid Gold Pass Page